After being mocked for his The Darker The Skin, The Blacker The Soul post on Trayvon Martin, Breitbart blogger and urban warrior Dan Riehl explains that he is not racist; all you guys are the real racists, particularly now that President Obama has joined the Holy Trinity of Race Pimpism: Jackson, Sharpton & Farrakhan.
Explains Riehl why this makes him sad:
Said leaders, I use the term loosely, seem only interested in fueling outrage and a mob mentality for political gain. It’s sad to see so many black Americans still falling for it after so many decades. Their minds haven’t been freed, all that’s changed is the owners of the plantation. Too many would be black leaders are too happy to lead them down a path through a cotton field of ignorance and hate ending at the ballot box, before just going on and on with no real end in sight.
Black Americans, please! Do you not want to taste the sweet nectar of freedom that can be be found in the watermelon patch of liberty? Or are you too fried chicken? Dan Riehl wants to know.
You know, I remember when Riehl was much more subtle as when he accused Matt Ortega of “ringing the taco bell” and then asked if his parents were illegal immigrants. Looks like he has uppitied his game…
Also, I blame Obama. And Robert Byrd…
- Dan Riehl and Stormfront in Perfect Sync (littlegreenfootballs.com)
- Wingnut Dan Riehl Triples Down on Racism (littlegreenfootballs.com)
- Stupid Right-Wing Tweets: Dan Riehl Edition (crooksandliars.com)
- Dan Riehl Rides to Andrew Breitbart’s Defense (trueslant.com)
- Wingnut Conspiracy Theory of the Day: Trayvon Photo Was Lightened to Make Him Look ‘Innocent’ (littlegreenfootballs.com)