Jewish Theist Superstition Leads To Genital Mutilation, Lawsuit and Reconstructive Surgery


Jewish Theist Superstition Leads To Genital Mutilation, Lawsuit and Reconstructive Surgery

Bris Milah Circumcision Metzitzah B'peh closeup

Rabbi Mordechai Rachminov allegedly sliced off part of a baby boy’s corona glandis, the circumference of the base of the head of the penis in human males which forms a rounded projecting border, during the boy’s brit milah in the Bukharian Jewish Community Center in Forest Hills, Queens on October 16, 2011.

Bris Milah Circumcision Metzitzah B'peh closeup

A brit milah, circumcision – file photo

Botched Circumcision Leads To Lawsuit

Shmarya Rosenberg at FailedMessiah.com

Rabbi Mordechai Rachminov allegedly sliced off part of a baby boy’s corona glandis, the circumference of the base of the head of the penis in human males which forms a rounded projecting border, during the boy’s brit milah in the Bukharian Jewish Community Center in Forest Hills, Queens on October 16, 2011 DNAinfo reported.

When the baby’s father, Gavriel Barukh, questioned Rachminov about the damage to his son’s corona, Rachminov told Barukh that the circumcision was valid, and that he had done an acceptable job.
Rachminov claimed the brit milah was “performed appropriately and that his conduct was within the standard of care and skill required of Jewish mohelim and circumcisers,” the lawsuit against him reportedly states.

The suit also alleges that Rachminov told the baby’s father that it wasn’t necessary to call a doctor. Later, after it became clear that the circumcision had gone wrong, Rachminov and the community center staff still allegedly failed to call a doctor, the suit claims.

The baby required corrective surgery.

Barukh claims that the delay in getting medical treatment for his son resulted in greater permanent damage to his son’s penis than otherwise would have been the case. The boy had to undergo one corrective surgery under general anesthesia so far, and he may need even more surgical procedures as he grows older, the lawsuit says.

The Bukharian Jewish Community Center, which is also named in the lawsuit, claims Rachminov no longer works there.
It declined to comment on the lawsuit as did the father’s attorney. A woman at Rachminov’s home told DNAinfo that she had not heard about any of the allegations against Rachminov and the community center.

 

Sadistic Jewish Rabbi Nechemya Weberman Convicted for Sexual Abuse | Jewish Cult Wages War Against Victims of Abuse


Satmar Reportedly Launches All Out War Against Weberman Victim’s Family, Supporters, Media

Nechemya Weberman court 11-28-2012 closeup

Since Rabbi Nechemya Weberman was convicted on 59 counts of sexual abuse Monday, his supporters in Satmar have told customers to boycott the  victim’s parents’ businesses, pulled ads from Zev Brenner’s radio show  in retaliation for interviewing Weberman’s victim’s husband and the DA, attacked anti-child-sexual-abuse activist Rabbi Nuchem Rosenberg and threatened to frame the victim’s husband.

Nechemya Weberman court 11-28-2012 closeup

Rabbi Nechemya Weberman

Satmar Reportedly Launches All Out War Against Weberman Victim’s Family, Supporters, Media

By Shmarya Rosenberg
It’s an all out dirty war.

The Daily News reports that since Rabbi Nechemya Weberman was convicted on 59 counts of sexual abuse Monday, his supporters in Satmar have told customers to boycott the victim’s parents’ businesses, pulled ads from Zev Brenner’s radio show in retaliation for interviewing Weberman’s victim’s husband and the DA, and spat on anti-child-sexual-abuse activist Rabbi Nuchem Rosenberg.

“It’s getting serious,” a source in law enforcement reportedly told the News.

It sure is – even more serious than the Daily News reported.
According to the victim’s husband Boory, after the conviction Weberman’s family threatened to have girls falsely claim that Boory sexually assaulted them when they were minors.

Rabbi Nuchem Rosenberg was attacked with bleach in Williamsburg the day after Weberman’s conviction.
One man, a hasid named Meilech Schnitzler, has been arrested in that attack, but police and the DA Charles Hynes insist the attack was not directly related to the Weberman verdict.

Rosenberg and his lawyer – Abe George, a potential candidate for Brooklyn DA – disagree. They also want Hynes to step aside and bring in another district attorney to prosecute the case. They believe Hynes won’t handle Rosenberg’s case fairly because of the years Rosenberg criticized Hynes’ inaction on and mishandling of haredi child sex abuse cases.

Even before the conviction, the victim’s family felt the sting of Satmar’s wrath.

At trial the victim testified that after she filed a criminal complaint against Weberman, her father’s business started losing clients, her nieces were kicked out of their Satmar school, and her husband’s restaurant’s kosher certificate was cancelled, forcing the restaurant to close.

After Weberman was found guilty, a text message was circulated in the Satmar community naming the victim’s mother and accusing her of “killing the Jewish Nation.”

“Please send around to at least 10 people. If you’re going to [name redacted] to make your face . . . you are a part of killing the Jewish Nation and five [Weberman] kids are home without a father,” the Daily News translation from Yiddish reads.

“The pressure — it’s unbelievable. I can’t take it anymore,” the victim’s mother told the Daily News.
The News also reports that what they identify as “sources close to the case” say that Weberman’s backers want to hire criminal defense attorney Alan Dershowitz to handle Weberman’s appeal.