Rick Santorum: The New Face of the GOP
A reactionary, anti-science religious fanatic is now the frontrunner
Via:- Charles Johnson
The thing about Rick Santorum is that he’s genuine. He really believes that anti-science reactionary bullshit he spouts. He’s not just saying it to get elected, unlike Mitt Romney and Newt Gingrich.
The reactionary Republican base senses this genuineness; they see Santorum as one of them. And this has now catapulted Santorum into the lead — 15 points ahead of Romney.
Riding a wave of momentum from his trio of victories on Tuesday Rick Santorum has opened up a wide lead in PPP’s newest national poll. He’s at 38% to 23% for Mitt Romney, 17% for Newt Gingrich, and 13% for Ron Paul.
- Rick Santorum: The New Face of the GOP (littlegreenfootballs.com)
- Rick Santorum sets sights on Michigan contest with Mitt Romney (guardian.co.uk)
- PPP Poll: Santorum Opens Up Big National Lead Over Romney (themoderatevoice.com)
- Tuesday night: Time for Rick Santorum to make his move (dailykos.com)
- Theocon Fascists Decide on Catholic Fanatic Rick Santorum as Their “Stop Romney” Nominee (theageofblasphemy.wordpress.com)
- The Vest Man Won (slate.com)
- Santorum Turns America Brown (slog.thestranger.com)