SCIENCE HAS SURPASSED SCRIPTURE
I mean just think of how good a book would be if it were authored by an omniscient deity. I mean, there is not a single line in the bible or the koran that could not have been authored by a first century person. There is not one reference to anything – there are pages and pages about how to sacrifice animals, and keep slaves, and who to kill and why. There’s nothing about electricity, there’s nothing about DNA, there’s nothing about infectious disease, the principles of infectious disease. There’s nothing particularly useful, and there’s a lot of iron age barbarism in there, and superstition. This is not a candidate book.
- New Vaccine May Give Lifelong Protection From Flu (newscientist.com)
- How Aging Reduces Immune System Function (extremelongevity.net)
- Doctors take aim at ‘vaccine objectors’ (abc.net.au)
- Emerging vector-borne diseases create public health challenge (rdmag.com)
- Researchers suggest some emerging infectious diseases may have been around a long time (medicalxpress.com)