Naturalist explains how the zombie apocalypse would collapse after just one week – thanks to Mother Nature
From: News Corp Australia Network
The US Federal Emergency Management Agency along with the Centre for Disease Control, used a zombie outbreak scenario in 2012 to teach citizens to prepare for emergency.
Rick Grimes (Andrew Lincoln) in The Walking Dead. Rick and his ragged band of survivors would – in event of a “real” zombie apocalypse – have an unbeatable hoard of allies in the form of nature’s birds, beasts and bugs, according to a US naturalist. Source: Supplied
FLESH is food and the fresher the better. It’s something the zombies know. Probably the only thing, actually.
But what about their own dead – or rather, undead – flesh?
And that’s good news for the hipster tribes who spend weekends dressing up as zombies while worrying just what they would/will do if/when Day of The Dead actually arrives. If they survive that initial frenzy, they can sit back and watch Mother Nature do the rest.
US National Wildlife Federation naturalist David Mizejewski has put the matter into perspective, stating this planet’s fauna would deal with such animated evil “brutally, and without quarter”.
- Murdoch sale led to ruin of MySpace, says its co-founder (telegraph.co.uk)
- How Rupert Murdoch’s One Big Mistake Killed MySpace (investorplace.com)
- Animals would stop the zombie apocalypse before it started (io9.com)
- 4 Unexpected Tech Tools to Help Survive a Zombie Apocalypse (bizsugar.com)
- Fear Not The Zombie Apocalypse – Naturalist Says Wild Animals Would Decimate Zombie Population (youviewed.com)
- Kill time in a zombie apocalypse (boston.com)