Video: Ron Paul Gives Speech on Civil War in Front of Giant Confederate Flag
Any more questions about Ron Paul?
(h/t: Andrew Kaczynski.)
Note: in the comments for the video at YouTube, I noticed that Ron Paul followers were urging that the video be deleted before it could damage Paul’s reputation any further — so I downloaded a copy just in case.
And another crazy new story about the Crazy Uncle: Ron Paul Was Implicated In Attempted White Supremacist Island Invasion | News One.
In 1981, a lawyer tried to subpoena Ron Paul to testify in the trial of Don Black, a Grand Wizard for the Ku Klux Klan who would later go on to found the white supremacist, neo-Nazi website, Stormfront. Black was charged along with two other Klansmen with planning to violently overthrow the small Caribbean country of Dominica in what they called “Operation Red Dog.” While a judge refused to subpoena Paul, Don Black would come back to haunt him many years later.
In 1981 a group of American and Canadian white supremacists lead by Klansman and mercenary, Michael (Mike) Perdue planned on taking over a small West Indian country called Dominica by overthrowing the government and Prime Minister Eugenia Charles and restoring its previous prime minister, Patrick Johns into power. The group planned to create an Aryan paradise in Dominica and make money through casinos, cocaine and brothels.
On the day the group of white supremacists were supposed to travel to Dominica, they were arrested by ATF agents and were found with over thirty automatic weapons, shotguns, rifles, handguns, dynamite, ammunition, a confederate flag and a Nazi flag. The plan would be dubbed “The Bayou Of Pigs” after the failed invasion of Cuba.
The leader of the group, Michael Perdue, would plead guilty to planning the coup and turned state’s evidence. Perdue would testify that several other people helped organize and fund the coup and that two Texas politicians were aware of the plan. Among those Perdue implicated were infamous white supremacist, David Duke, former Texas Governor, John Connally and Congressman, Ron Paul whom he claimed knew about the plot. Connally was credited with helping Paul win his first congressional election.
A judge refused to subpoena Paul and Connally despite the fact that Perdue had claimed that both of them were aware of the plot.
- Video: Ron Paul Gives Speech on Civil War in Front of Giant Confederate Flag (littlegreenfootballs.com)
- Nazis, Racists, Bigots and Theocrats For Ron Paul (theageofblasphemy.wordpress.com)
- White Supremacist Radio Host: Ron Paul Was Scheduled and Confirmed in 2006 (littlegreenfootballs.com)
- Stormfront Founder Says White Supremacists Thought Ron Paul Was ‘One of Us’ (littlegreenfootballs.com)
- Ron Paul Was Scheduled to Appear on a White Supremacist Radio Show in 2006 (littlegreenfootballs.com)
- Should Racist Ron Paul Be President Of The United States? (theobamacrat.com)
- Top 10 Racist Ron Paul Friends, Supporters (actualgrit.wordpress.com)
- Ron Paul Lied Again | More Deranged, Racist Ron Paul Newsletters Released by TNR (theageofblasphemy.wordpress.com)
- Y’all understand that Ron Paul is crazy, right? (cantwinforlosing.net)
- Ron Paul’s White Supremacist Radio Connections (dokmz.wordpress.com)
- The Crazy, Paranoid World of Ron Paul (theageofblasphemy.wordpress.com)
- How Crazy Is Ron Paul Right Now? Gq Will Tell You (maboulette.wordpress.com)