Boykin: The Church Is Called To Occupy
Jerry Boykin last week sat down with Paul Crouch Jr. of the Trinity Broadcasting Network’s show First To Know to discuss a new movie based on his autobiography “Never Surrender.” Boykin, who earlier this month demanded that mosques be banned in America, told Crouch that the Church needs to become more politically active because of threats to religious freedom from groups like the American Civil Liberties Union and MoveOn. He called on viewers to work “so that the Church emerges as the dominant influence in America,” adding, “I refuse to believe that we can’t, because God told us to occupy.”
Boykin: The Church had the dominant influence in America. Today we have ceded that to other organizations like the ACLU and MoveOn.org and Code Pink and ACORN. It is time for the Church, for Bible-believing Christians regardless of denomination, to unify and understand that we truly serve the same God, Jesus Christ, and we need to come before Him and ask for His forgiveness for where this nation has gone and how we’ve turned our backs on God, and ask God to lead us to do our part, individually, to do our part to make a difference in America so that the Church emerges as the dominant influence in America in what we were called to be, again, the salt and light for this nation.
Crouch: And that in your opinion, that is possible? We can take this nation back, in your opinion?
Boykin: We absolutely can take this nation back and I refuse to believe that we can’t, because God told us to occupy.
- Ending DADT Will Bring About The Rapture According To Lt. Gen. Boykin (lezgetreal.com)
- Bolton and Boykin Back Geller (barthsnotes.wordpress.com)
- Jerry Boykin Tells How Rick Perry Stood “Very Humbly” Before Evangelical Leaders in Private Meeting (barthsnotes.wordpress.com)
- More on Walid Shoebat and CNN (barthsnotes.wordpress.com)
- NPR Looks at Improper Counter-Terrorism Training (barthsnotes.wordpress.com)
- Vatican Islam Alliance – The Crusade Against Atheism and Secularism (theageofblasphemy.wordpress.com)
One thought on “Jerry Taliban Boykin: Churches To Occupy”