Israeli Foreign Minister Avigdor Lieberman wants to play hardball with Turkey because the Turkish military has cut ties with Israel after Turkish citizens were killed in the infamous flotilla raid (and no apology has been issued). The Young Turks host Cenk Uygur explains how the PKK is involved.
- Israel Lurches Further Toward Right Wing Theocratic Gomorrah (theageofblasphemy.wordpress.com)
- Report: Israel may offer military aid to terrorists to punish Turkey (middleeastatemporal.wordpress.com)
- Avigdor Lieberman, Israeli Foreign Minister, Will Not Quit Coalition Government For Gaza Flotilla Apology (huffingtonpost.com)
- Turkish PM calls Cyprus, Israel drilling “madness” (huffingtonpost.com)
- Op-Ed Columnist: Israel: Adrift at Sea Alone (nytimes.com)