By Maureen O’Connor
Sex with Animals Causes Penis Cancer
We think that the intense and long-term SWA [sex with animals] practice could produce micro-traumas in the human penile tissue. The genital mucus membranes of animals could have different characteristics from human genitalia, and the animals’ secretions are probably different from human fluids. Perhaps animal tissues are less soft than ours, and non-human secretions would be toxic for us.
A member of a pro-zoophilia group told The Huffington Post by email that the results of the study should prompt people to take precautions, like using a condom, when having sex with animals.
A bold and stirring call to action. If you like this story, the Huffington Post also recommends “16 WAYS to Drive Your Goat Lover WILD,” “PHOTO: Marmaduke Nip Slip” “GALLERY: Sexy Sheep of the Meadow.” [HuffPost, image via Shutterstock.com]
In Ancient Greece, the animals fuck you.
- Sex with Animals Causes Penis Cancer [Zoophilia] (gawker.com)
- Sex With Animals Identified As A Risk Factor For Penile Cancer (biojobblog.com)
- Sex with animals linked to penis cancer (msnbc.msn.com)
- Sex With Animals Linked to Penile Cancer (livescience.com)
- Sex with animals tied to penile cancer: What explains link? (cbsnews.com)
- Does bestiality increase your risk of penile cancer? [Aetiology] (scienceblogs.com)
- According to survey, one in three rural Brazilians practice beastiality (weinterrupt.com)
- Dolphin Sex Memoirist: Genetic Engineering to Create Animorph Sex Fiends [Video] (gawker.com)