Dana Loesch Sues Breitbart Loons
Thanks to “wrenchwench“
I’ve been wondering why Loesch’s wingnut screeds haven’t been appearing there lately — now we know.
Conservative talk radio host and commentator Dana Loesch sued the owner of the conservative website Breitbart.com Friday, claiming that although her relationship with the news and opinion aggregating website had gone “tragically awry,” Breibart.cοm LLC refused to let her work for the company or anyone else, forcing her into “indentured servitude in limbo.”
The suit, filed in U.S. District Court here, seeks at least $75,000 in damages, as well as a judge’s declaration that her contract had expired.
The suit says that difficulties managing the Breitbart “media ‘empire’” or ideological conflicts or both had spiked the working relationship, creating a “increasingly hostile” work environment. When Loesch tried to terminate her work agreement in September, Breitbart refused and extended the agreement by a year, the suit says.
Here’s the legal document filed. Worth a chuckle!
- Wingnuts Turn On Ann Coulter (joemygod.blogspot.com)
- Breitbart.com Star Dana Loesch Sues Site (buzzfeed.com)
- Talk radio host Dana Loesch files suit in St. Louis against Breitbart.com (stltoday.com)
- Dana Loesch sues to escape from the “indentured servitude” that is Breitbart.com. (althouse.blogspot.com)
- Dana Loesch sues Breitbart.com LLC (politico.com)