We like to take the piss out of a self-serving buffoons like Newt Gingrich - the ‘family values’ politician who has none – but it seems that conservatives prefer to take a piss on him!
National Review Devoting Entire Issue To Bashing Newt Gingrich
It wasn’t enough for the National Review’s editors to just write a scathing anti-endorsement warning Republican voters that Newt Gingrich is a general election Hindenburg. No, they’re devoting an entire issue to tearing down the frontrunner.
The cover depicts Gingrich as Marvin The Martian, a shot at his longtime obsession with big-ticket space exploration projects, and features a cover story by Mark Steyn on his “Big Government Follies.”
If Newt wins the nomination, the DNC won’t have to do anything except point at the National Review and thank them for doing all the work.
- Newt Gingrich: ‘I Can Beat Barack Obama’ (VIDEO) (huffingtonpost.com)
- Redstate.com vs. National Review (littlegreenfootballs.com)
- National Review Urges Republicans To ‘Reject A Hasty Marriage’ To Newt Gingrich (mediaite.com)
- National Review must be too embarrassed to endorse Mitt Romney (dailykos.com)
- One Last Go-Around: Final Pre-Caucus Debate A Key Moment For Newt Gingrich (huffingtonpost.com)
- “Against Gingrich”: National Review Editorial Comes Out Against Newt Gingrich (themoderatevoice.com)
- National Review Blasts Gingrich, Pans Perry, Bachmann and Paul (blogs.wsj.com)
- Newt Gingrich, 2012 GOP presidential hopeful, blasted by the National Review … – New York Daily News (nydailynews.com)
- Premiere Conservative Publication Says No To Gingrich (huffingtonpost.com)
- Last Showdown in Iowa (newser.com)
- Republican Establishment Targets Newt Gingrich, Knows He Must Not Be Nominee (dekerivers.wordpress.com)